[nfbcs] Ring Tone Software

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:12:16 UTC 2009

This is dependant on the device and the software it runs.  First, I would
make sure the device will take custom tones.  After that, what file type and
encoding.  Then you just need to find a audio editor for that format.  I
have used audacity for mp3's before but it is very inaccessible.  If you are
doing very simple cutting, sound editor in windows will allow you to cut,
but does not support many formats.  If you can give more information like
file types and encoding, operating system, and what needs doing to make the
ringtones, aka, are you just cutting, this would help us help you.
Bill VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students
503-768-8982
cassonw at gmail.com