[nfbcs] Any Successful Office 2007 Users Out There?

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 02:43:26 UTC 2009

Greetings and felicitations:

As you may know, the 2009 meeting of the NFB in Computer Science will take
place on Sunday, July 5, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and it will be held in
Detroit.

One program item I am considering is something called "How I Switched To
Office 2007 and Lived to Tell About it."  I am seeking people who have
converted to Office 2007 and found the conversion to be successful.  Are any
of you in that bunch?  If you are, please get in touch with me directly.
Especially, if you plan to attend the NFB convention, I could sure use your
help.

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong, President
National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science