[nfbcs] Any Successful Office 2007 Users Out There?

Chun Chao zeronecc at charter.net
Fri May 15 06:33:02 UTC 2009

It takes a while to get used to the ribben tabs that group the tool
functions together.
Otherwise, it appears to be functional with JAWS 8; unlike I.E. 8.
What would be nice is to be able to utilize Publisher templates for creating
letters, reports, etc.
I have not yet worked with Publisher 2007 (if it exists).