[nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Thu May 28 06:56:12 UTC 2009

Good evening,

Virtualization is a relatively new technology to the consumer market.

There are two ways to run OS X and Windows on a Mac.  The first is to
setup a dual boot system.  This would require you to select your
operating system when you turn on the computer and only that operating
system will load.

The second is to use a program like VMWare Fusion to run Windows
virtually from within OS X.  This means that you will be able to
essentially tab back and forthe between OS X and Windows.

I use a Macbook and run Windows as a virtualized operating system from
within OS X all day long.  I enjoy using some applications more with
Voiceover and OS X and other applications like Firefox in Windows.  I
personally hate using the Mac for web browsing and cannot comprehend
the Mac users who prefer it to JAWS and Firefox or IE.

Once you get your Mac feel free to contact me off list and I will do
my best to assist you with virtualizing Windows on your Mac.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt