[nfbcs] Window Eyes-JAWS comparison articles/sites

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Thu May 28 15:20:31 UTC 2009

Group,

        I have the feeling the Window Eyes - JAWS debate on strengths and weaknesses is as intense as the Coke - Pepsi debate.  I am looking for suggestions on web sites and articles comparing the two.  In Virginia I think there is a preference for JAWS in the Dept. for Blind and Visually Impaired, but I don't know why.  Also, I would prefer a package offering alternative color schemes such as Zoom Text's reverse video so I can look at the screen when my sight is clear enough to do.

Thanks,

Patrick