[nfbcs] accessible dvd player

Chun Chao zeronecc at charter.net
Sun May 31 19:39:13 UTC 2009

If you purchase a new DVD-ROM or DVD/RW, it will come with its own DVD
playing software.
For example, I use nero for my burner and it came with ASUSTeK.

Come to think of it, I actually have both WinDVD and ASUSTeK on my computer.
The nice thing is that the programs do not comflict with one another and it
acts as a backup in case one of the programs corrupt.