[nfbcs] PDF

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Oct 5 17:29:12 UTC 2009

Tracy,

What I did was to download the schedule instead of opening it directly.  I'm not sure what settings are used when opening it in a web window.  If you installed
Acrobat to always use settings without prompting, you will have to open Acrobat and then press CONTROL-K to bring up the preferences menu.  The "Reader" tab
has the reading order.  If you change that option, at least in Acrobat 9, it seems to reload the document.

It is possible that Window-Eyes works better on this, but the rendoring of PDF documents is so similar to web pages that I would be surprised if JFW doesn't handle
tables that Window-Eyes handles, but of course it is possible.

Best regards,

Steve