[nfbcs] Many things missing from the System Tray

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 6 03:01:53 UTC 2009

Try restarting your computer (sometimes up to 2 times) and they will
probably return. Even though that don't "appear" there, they are probably
running. I notice this most often after an update but the restart eventually
fixes it. My father has also had this problem. It is nothing we are doing
and something weird that is going on in the background of the system.
Sometimes it happens when updates have been downloaded but not installed
(i.e. if you have things automatically downloaded and installed without ever
prompting you to do this, you can interrupt the process and not even know
it.)

Cindy