[nfbcs] a question about Word

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 13 12:33:27 UTC 2009

Hi. You can turn on indentation identification with Jaws so it will tell you
if something is indented beyond the left margin. Try the Status Key -
JawsKey 9 for position in inches if that is the unit of measure you have set
in Word.

I wish I could help with the issue of positioning the photo. My daughter
might be able to help if you want to send me the document off list.

Gary