[nfbcs] IE-8 problem after adding Firefox 3.5.3

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:51:06 UTC 2009

Group,

        Hopefully one of you will be able to help me fix the following
problem.  I installed Firefox 3.5.3 yesterday to see if it works any better
with ZoomText than IE-8, if possible ZT is an even bigger turkey with
Firefox than IE.  The problem is that when I go to IE I get the following
message on my screen.  I've restarted IE, checked for updates, and restarted
my computer and am still getting the same message.

        Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons

         All Internet Explorer add-ons, such as ActiveX controls or
toolbars, are turned off. Some webpages might not display correctly.
      To continue to your home page, click the Home button.
      To browse using add-ons, close Internet Explorer and then start it
again.

Thanks for your help,

Patrick