[nfbcs] Notetaker Reviews

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 7 03:47:10 UTC 2009

The Icon or Braille+ are considered notetakers. They both have braille input
but neither come with a built-in display. I know that six or seven months
ago that the Icon team was working on the ability to use a bluetooth
display.

You did not specify if you needed a display and I have actually talked to
people that speak of a braille notetaker and only mean one with a braille
keyboard.

Cindy