[nfbcs] Notetaker Reviews

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 8 22:03:59 UTC 2009

You should consider subscribing to the Pac Mate user's list. I believe you
can subscribe by sending a message to
pmlist-request at pacmategear.com. People are always trying to sell used Pac
Mates

there. are also a couple of email lists for blind people to sell stuff. I
don't have those addresses available right now. But I can forward the
addresses to this list when I get messages from the lists. I just don't
happen to have any messages from the lists in my inbox at the moment. But
they're very active lists and it won't be long.