[nfbcs] Downloading MP3s from Amazon

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 15:46:24 UTC 2009

I think there may be a way, as I got into that state by accident once, but I
don't remember how I did it. I took care to get back to using the helper app
the next time I downloaded as I prefer it that way. one reason I prefer the
helper app is that it creates the proper directory structure identifying the
artist or group and name of song.
When I downloaded the raw mp3 it just put them in the top flat amazon folder
under "my music".
Good luck.
--le