[nfbcs] HELP -- IE and constant chatter

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 23:45:44 UTC 2009

Hi Joseph --
Yes, I discovered the tools menu item -- unfortunately it only lets me
disable an add-on, not yank it out altogether. I want to uninstall it.
Anyway, yes I know I took a risk on that website saying yes to the add-on,
and the only reason I did is that I thought I was on a different website
that i trusted.  I had however mistyped the name so ended up on this site.
Very dangerous trusting arbitrary sites.
Anyway, thanks.
--le