[nfbcs] Wireless router connection problem resolved

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 2 15:52:42 UTC 2010

Tracy,

I mentioned this possibility, at least sort of, in a note on March 22.  I'm sorry it didn't point you toward this possibility clearly enough.  Glad you got it resolved.  Besides
giving your network another name, set it to not broadcast its name which makes it much less visible to others in your area.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson