[nfbcs] access hard drive

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Apr 3 02:00:30 UTC 2010

Ah! cool.  I actually didn't know about grml at all.

Bryan, this is a text based (think dos like) linux boot environment
that you can download from grml.org

they'll still have to burn it to a cd, learn how to use a linux shell,
learn how to turn on speakup, and learn how to use parted.

We've avoided needing to learn how to use the GNOME windowing
environment, which is a big step forward.

Thanks Kelly,

Jim