[nfbcs] E-mail in Windows 7

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Apr 5 19:51:00 UTC 2010

The Windows Live client will run under XP so you wouldn't have to wait for Windows 7 to try it.  It has been a bit more flaky than Outlook Express with screen
readers, though.  However, people seem to be using it successfully now even if it isn't quite as sound as Outlook Express was.  I gather they have made some
improvements and fixes over the past year or so.  ThunderBird 3 is apparently quite accessible and is very powerful as well.  One should probably look at that as
well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson