[nfbcs] New job duties

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Apr 14 17:32:19 UTC 2010

I'll try control F10 and SharpKeys.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of E.J. Zufelt
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:21 AM
To: NFBnet NFBCS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] New job duties

Good morning Gary,

There is an application for Windows (not sure about compatibility with Windows 7) that will remap keys.  If you need to map an unused laptop key to the applications key it might do the trick.

The application is Sharpkeys and should be easily found on Google.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter