[nfbcs] New job duties

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Apr 15 14:30:49 UTC 2010

Gary,

I'm afraid I don't quite understand, and maybe my experience with Windows XP doesn't carry over to Windows 7.  If SIFT F10 does anything, it should be the same
as the Applications key and not right-clicking, but perhaps I don't understand.  I did verify that SHIFT F10 does work like the applications key under XP within the
start menu, but I am not sure what is meant by "Pend" so maybe my Windows 7 ignorance is showing.  However, don't overlook the fact that many laptops have a
keyboard configuration application that might let you define an Applications key.  That might be another approach.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:13:46 -0500, Wunder, Gary wrote:

>I cannot pend items to the start menu or the taskbar without using the applications key. I'll experiment more with right clicking to be sure, but I haven't been
completely successful with that and believe it gives me the same choices as shift F10.

the Numeric pad?