[nfbcs] Online Collaboration

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:58:53 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Is anyone successfully using JAWS to access an online collaboration
environment?  I'm currently attempting to navigate Google Sites, but it's
more of a hassle to try to figure what to click and where to use the JAWS
cursor.  If anyone has figured out a way to make Google less painful, I'm
all ears, but alternative suggestions are welcomed.  I need to be able to
collaborate on documents with colleagues in real time, at best, track
changes at minimum.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Joe

database 5042 (20100419) __________

http://www.eset.com