[nfbcs] Online Collaboration

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Apr 20 20:15:35 UTC 2010

It depends on exactly what you're looking for when you say "online
collaboration"

I don't know of anything accessible, for example, that will allow two
people to work on a single document, ala google docs.

Google Sites is just a pretty wiki product.  If all you want is a way
to update existing web pages, google around for wiki services.

Jim