[nfbcs] Online Collaboration (continued)

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:14:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

I believe I found a good solution to work with Google Docs.  OffiSync is a
plug-in that lets you upload files to your Google Docs folders.  From within
the new OffiSync toolbar that appears on your Word, Excel and PowerPoint
programs you can open, save, share and publish your documents.  From within
the same open and save options you can also create and delete folders.  All
this is part of their free software.  Their premium service lets you work
with Google Sites.  I think I may have also found an API that lets you
upload content in batches.  Anyway, I'm still looking for other
alternatives, but I feel this may be a good compromise.  I thought others
might be interested.

Best,

Joe

database 5053 (20100423) __________