[nfbcs] Favorite scanner - adf/duplex?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 05:57:17 UTC 2010

Hello Dale:

     I have used a Fujitsu fi4010 scanner. It is a flatbed with an ADF. I
have had to replace a small rubber pad that wore out afterr several thousand
pages went through the ADF. This was fairly simple. Fujitsu does make duplex
ADF scanners. I also have a Cannon DR2580C. This is a small but fast duplex
ADF type scanner. It should be noted that these are business type devices
and not intended for the home market. They are intended to handle lots of
work.

Regards,

Robert