[nfbcs] Independence with a Price Tag

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Feb 3 14:10:18 UTC 2010

I will be getting a windows 7 machine at work at U.S.D.A. and will have to purchase a new braille display. I work at home two days a week and like the braille display for coding Java. I know I could do it without, but I'd rather do it with (grin). It better work for the rest of my life.

Susie Stanzel