[nfbcs] Independence with a Price Tag

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 4 21:03:49 UTC 2010

GW Micro offers two payment plans. If they can do it, why can't the other
companies?

Sight people make large purchases on vehicles and they get to use it while
paying for it. If we are equating adaptive equipment to the sighted
purchasing vehicles, then why is this not the practice from all vendors?

Cindy