[nfbcs] Word Freezing on Certain Files

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:32:18 UTC 2010

Dear all,

For some reason when I try to open certain Word files, JAWS freezes.  It
does not happen on all files, and I have no real way of knowing what inside
the file triggers this behavior.  The rest of the computer works well.  It
is only JAWS that refuses to talk until I've Alt tabbed around and hit Alt
F4 a few times until I get a message that Word is not responding.  So is it
Word or JAWS, and if anyone's ever seen this behavior, any tips?  I'm using
Office 2003 with JAWS 11.  Thanks.

Joe Orozco

database 4901 (20100227) __________

http://www.eset.com