[nfbcs] JAWS and Outlook 2003 Again

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 20:39:10 UTC 2010

Sometimes I have had luck going into the Jaws Configuration editor for the
problematic program, making some kind of change, changing it back, saving
the file, and somehow rectifying other configuration problems.

Hope this works. What's up on adoption - you're call brought back a lot of
memories and excitement.

Gary