[nfbcs] Two questions.

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Wed Jun 9 20:35:37 UTC 2010

Hello the first of my two questions, is what backup and restore program will work best with either window eyes, or jobs? The second question is which distribution of lube onto will work with the orca screen reader? It even bigger issue somewhat for me it's going to be will be MacBook addition work with orca?
Mori's minds, amateur radio call sign, KD0I KO.
National Federation of the blind of Colorado assistant newsline coordinator, office phone, 970-373-3076.
Northern Colorado amateur radio club, tri-band or editor.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address, him I in D1533 and BEA RS.you in CO.edu.
Note this message has been dictated by using MacSpeech Dictate, some words may be spelled incorrectly, be in the wrong context, or plane just not make sense as it appears in the message. Please forgive any errors.
Thank you very much in advance for reading this. Morris minds, June 9, 2010. The