[nfbcs] Is this software accessible with JAWS?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 16:08:28 UTC 2010

I am very doubtful it is or I think such access would have been well
advertised. JAWS once had versions of Quicken which it supported - I think
98 - and what they learned was that the application was so hard to support
and versions came out so quickly that they just gave up, as unfortunate as
that is.

Gary