[nfbcs] Wanted: PC consultant in NYC or north NJ

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 3 12:43:41 UTC 2010

Anyone out there in the New York City or north Jersey area who knows
Windows XP and Jaws and would be willing to come and fix up my husband's
PC, in return for cash in hand?  Jaws is not following the cursor in
terminal emulation, which is a big problem.  There is also some conflict
between VPN and the anti-virus, not related to the Jaws problem.  Then
there are minor annoyances with Google popping up when we least expect it.
We are in Teaneck, near buses that go to either Port Authority terminal.
If you're interested, email me with your rates and we can talk about it.
carcione at access.net.

I'm tired of trying to work on this thing, when I don't really know all
the ins and outs.
Tracy