[nfbcs] System Restore saves the day, again

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 4 13:38:58 UTC 2010

System Restore is my friend!  My husband's computer was having a serious
problem in terminal emulation, and I couldn't figure out why.  So I
decided to try System Restore before I sat on the phone for hours with FS.
 And it worked!
I probably still have the problems I was trying to fix when I messed it up
in the first place, but at least the most important stuff works.
So, if like me you mess up your machine and don't know why, I reccomend
trying Restore early on.
Tracy