[nfbcs] Freedom Scientific Reduces Price of Focus 40 Blue Braille Display by 38%

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:46:09 UTC 2010

I wonder if this has anything to do with the announcement/blog post
from Mike Calvo?  I also wonder why they couldn't have done it sooner.
 I mean, the process for making braille displays hasn't changed in 20
years or so, so it's not like they are recouping research and
development costs.  I think they could have done this much earlier and
were just waiting for a strategic time to do it.