[nfbcs] Wireless connection unavailable after power outage

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 19 15:55:18 UTC 2010

Thanks Steve.  I called my brother and he told me to unplug the wireless
router for 10 seconds, then plug it back in and restart the PC.  He also
told me the IP I need to see my router.  I did what he said, and the
connection seems to be OK now, though the signal strength is lower than I
would expect.  I'll check the cordless phone.
I looked all over the webpage for the router, but I couldn't see where the
WEP key is.  Although I guess if the connection works now, maybe I don't
need to see it.
Tracy