[nfbcs] [nabs-l] Basic Questions About Mac versus Pc

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:49:02 UTC 2010

1. Is there context-sensitive help for applications?

2. Can you describe the Internet navigation features?  If you have
previously used JAWS before, are there comparable features like bring up a
list of links, activating mouse over links, using Flash buttons, accessible
favorites list, etc?

Thanks,

Joe