[nfbcs] JAWS Question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu May 13 13:49:01 UTC 2010

Gary,

You might want to verify with someone that these areas are truly clickable.  I have seen cases where screen readers do not report these correctly, or perhaps they
are displayed using "on-clicks" for some visual reason but they don't do anything.  I've also seen cases where moving the mouse pointer with screen reader control
does not position the mouse pointer inside the actual clickable area.  You could try getting the mouse pointer or JAWS cursor to the right area and move it up or
down a few pixels and see if that makes a difference.  I'd be sure that the areas in question are really clickable first, though..

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson