[nfbcs] Outlook 2003 Freezing on Folder Opening

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:40:10 UTC 2010

Hello,

I didn't know which list would find this most relevant, so forgive the
duplication.

When I enter on an Outlook 2003 folder to access the items there, JAWS 10
says "No links" and will not read anything else beyond this.  If I press Alt
+ 1 I'll go back to the list of folders and can then tab into the list of
posts.  Yet, there must surely be a fix for this annoying issue.  Any
thoughts?

Best,

Joe