[nfbcs] dvr/tv tuners

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri May 28 03:51:29 UTC 2010

Bryan,

What you are actually looking for is a dual tuner. I am using the Hauppauge
2250. It is two tuners in one. You still must run the cable from your sat
box to the tuner but you watch tv through the computer, not the box. If you
want to record to the computer, this is the only way to be able to watch
something different than what you are recording.

I use media center manage everything instead of the extra software by
Hauppauge because it is ninety-five percent accessible.

Cindy