[nfbcs] Checking in

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 10 22:39:01 UTC 2010

I don't remember seeing a note from you but I could have missed it.  Were you wondering if someone had already implemented your idea?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:00:25 -0500, majolls at cox.net wrote:

>Hi everyone ... I sent an email earlier about an idea for a dual wireless braille display.  I haven't heard anything, and I just wanted to make sure I sent it to the
right place and that you all got it.  I'm not asking for immediate replies or anything ... I just want to make sure I sent it correctly and it got to the list.