[nfbcs] Looking into taking Microsoft Access

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:07:07 UTC 2010

Is anyone using Access these days?  Please don't take this as me bashing
your desire in the slightest, but I think Access is something of the
red-headed step child in Office.  What about Filemaker Pro?  I'm just
putting this out there to ensure you gauge all your options and learn
something marketable.  If I'm wrong, please do feel free to correct me so
I'll know better.

Best,

Joe