[nfbcs] Dropbox Instead!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Oct 12 11:09:14 UTC 2010

It probably depends upon one's primary use.  I use dropbox to keep my computers synchronized with the occasional
public file and I've had nothing but good luck with it.  It probably isn't the mechanism one should use if one's primary
purpose is to make files available to the public.  Does dropbox have a specific policy or stated limitation?  Jim really
needs to figure out his primary use to determine what works best.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson