[nfbcs] HELP -- email

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 00:45:02 UTC 2010

The mail was lost between 11pm and 12:30pm today.
It all downloaded -- I listened to it as it downloaded each block of
messages, and the notify.wav sound played when it was done.  But the files
weren't there.  Right now I'm suspecting norton did something.
Does anyone know where to find norton's spam directory?
Thanks.
--le