[nfbcs] HELP -- email

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 17:19:46 UTC 2010

What is your e-mail client?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of qubit
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:18 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] HELP -- email

Hi -- thank you for replying! It has mysteriously started working again, but
I have lost all messages between sometime late last evening and late this
morning.  I read them fine, but they disappeared.  I have no junk or bulk or
spam mail folders.  I don't run a spam filter, that I know of anyway. I have
norton, which may have quarantined or junked some mail, but first, if it has
a junk folder I don't know where it is, and second, even if it filtered some
messages, it is unlikely that 1 or 200 consecutive messages would all be
junked.

So the question now is, can you cast any insight on what might have
happened? and that being discovered, where is my mail?

Thank you so much.  I supposing 200 messages won't kill me, but I have a lot
coming to this address, including most all my personal mail, so I hate to
lost anything from it.
--le