[nfbcs] Rigel Technology Online Course Offerings

Connie Leblond ccleblond at rigeltechnology.com
Wed Oct 20 21:57:01 UTC 2010

RIGEL TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCESAccelerated Version Of Advanced MS Office Skills TrainingRigel Technology is pleased to announce the availability of our Advanced MS Office Skills Training Class for those with visual impairments stepped up a bit with the class being held three times a week rather than our normal twice a week schedule.  If you want to be on the fast track for employment or promotion or as a student you just want to possess a better understanding of the power of MS Office Suite, you will want to register for this class.This is a forty hour course comprised of twenty sessions.  Sessions are of a two hour duration.Students will receive a Certificate of Completion following passage of the final test.  Classes begin Monday, November 1, 2010 and conclude on Friday, December 17, 2010.  On-line sessions will be scheduled for each Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except for the Friday following Thanksgiving.If you would like more details or want to know about group discount rates and how you might be eligible, please give us a call and we will be happy to speak with you!  We accept agency authorizations, all major credit cards and checks.Rigel TechnologyPhone/Fax:  888-723-5011www.rigeltechnology.com