[nfbcs] Links on a Website

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Oct 26 02:25:52 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

I am sure you are right.  I'm just hoping for some innovative person to
solve this very annoying problem.  I waste a lot of time, especially on
unfamiliar web sites wandering around to explore the layout and controls.
As I mentioned in my original post, this design is acceptable on the front
page.  I find it redundant and cluttersome on subsequent or subsidiary
pages.

Sorry, I guess I already said most of that the first time.  It is just
annoying and I like to vent!  (smile)

Warmest Regards,

Fred