[nfbcs] Airport kiosks

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:30:14 UTC 2010

many of them now are becoming accessible.  Similar to an atm, headphone jacks etc.

need to ask at the airports.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>