[nfbcs] Keyboard Problems with Jaws 12?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 20:24:42 UTC 2010

Mike,

Would you like a cookie for not having a speck of trouble? (grin)  I don't
know what the deal is with my JAWS, but it's unnerving when reverting to a
previous version makes for a better experience.  That's not the results I'm
looking for at the cost of $260.  At any rate, I adjusted some more settings
but still get really random behavior when it comes to table recognition,
comment reading and line by line navigation.  Perhaps it's time to upgrade
the old Office from 2003 to 2010?

Joe