[nfbcs] visual studio 2010 accessibility?

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 23:29:23 UTC 2010

Was wondering if anyone knew of any screen readers that work well with visual studio 2010?  I was hoping that jaws 12 would work better with it, but it doesn't appear to.  I am thinking of looking for an asp.net job and I'm afraid that my inability to use visual studio 2010 will hinder me at most companies.  I'm still using visual studio 2008 here.  Specifically in the code editor of visual studio 2010, Jaws will read the intellisense window that pops up but will lose focus after every entry is selected.  Pretty annoying.  Was wondering if anyone else has had better luck?