[nfbcs] dual boot

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 03:51:21 UTC 2010

With some trouble, you can use a program called easybcd to configure
the bootloader once you have both os's installed on the system. As for
the boot loader prompt itself, you have to know which keys to press
when. I have had my system set for dual boot between xp and win 7 beta
and also win xp and win 7 pro.
Bill
Lewis & Clark '11