[nfbcs] FW: Accessible PC-to-PC voice

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 18:04:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

As a follow-up, my colleague did extensive research on various PC-to-PC
voice conferencing products for general features, and her recommendations
were Skype and Voxox.  She did try to take accessibility into account in her
research, considering that's usually not noted in the highlights/selling
points from the various companies.  I just want to make sure that Skype is
truly accessible and to find out if anyone uses Voxox, and if so, how
accessible it is.

Thanks,

Ryan Stevens