[nfbcs] NFB Computer Science Malling List: Nicole: Subject: Keyboard Shortcut?

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:27:45 UTC 2011

Nicole,
If you are using windows 7. Use the Windows Key+P at the same time. You will
get some options on how to project.
First one is computer only, that is also known as not benign projected,
second is duplicate also known as copy your screen to a projector, there are
two more, but they are not used very much. Don't worry about that that is
not a silly question it only took our teachers about a year to Figgier out.
Let me know if this worked and if you have any other windows 7 quaitons just
put Nadia in the subject. Hope this helped,
Nadia